Alite Hair Remover Cream
Pack Size: 30 g & 60 g
Description: Alite hair removal cream is enriched with Aloevera, Cocoa butter & Shea butter that gives hair free, silky soft & smooth skin. This unisex hair removal formula is a perfect fit for all skin types & all parts of the body.
Directions for use: Apply a thin layer of cream on the area from where you want to remove hair and leave it for not more than 10 minutes. Remove the applied cream with the help of spatula and rinse the skin thoroughly with water and pat dry.
Why to Use, Direction for Usage & Precautions
Why to use Alite Hair Removal Cream:
– The Alite Hair Removal Cream (Rose) is specially formulated with necessary ingredients to give you touchable smooth skin, irrespective to your skin type & provide you salon like results in the comfort of your home.
– Alite Hair Removal Cream (Rose) is a convenient solution to fit your entire hair removing requirement throughout the body and an easy 10 to 15 minute method to be accommodated easily in your busy routine.
– Alite Hair Removal Cream (Rose) is a pain-free way to say goodbye to unwanted hairs for up to 15 days.
– Kindly preserve the carton for reading precautions. Follow are the precautions and directions before use.
– Before every first use from a new pack, TEST YOUR SKIN FOR REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part (3 to 5 sq. cm) of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
– Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time; in general the application time is 5 minutes.
– Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. Do not use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals (except groin region) and nipples.
– Do not use on Sunburnt, irritated, inflamed and scar skin. Also do not use on varicose veins, moles, spotty or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past (except without skin test). Do not use prior to 3 days after first application.
– Check with your doctor before using Alite Hair Removal Cream (Rose) if you suffer from any skin related disorder or if you have a highly sensitive skin.
– If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
– Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so apply a soothing moisturizing lotion like Meglow AloeVera Moisturizing Lotion and leave for 30 minutes before bathing.
– Do not use any anti-perspirant Deo, gel, rollon or any other perfumed product before 24 hours of applying the Alite Hair Removing Cream (Rose). Also do not use anti tanning agents and avoid swimming or sunbathing.
– KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
– In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show preserved Carton.
– Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if necessary.
Directions for use:
Before every first use test your skin for reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part (3 to 5 sq. cm) on the area you wish to treat. Apply a thin layer of cream to fully cover the surface from where you want of remove hairs. Leave the cream on the skin for a minimum of 5 minutes & maximum of 10 minutes, then after 5 minutes gently remove the hair using spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of hair with spatula. If you have to try a bit harder to remove hair or your hairs are more stubborn or thick then leave it for up to max of 10 minutes and remove. For first time users we suggest you start by removing your leg hair. You can progress to the more sensitive regions, such as your bikini line and armpits once you have more experience. After removing cream completely rinse skin with water thoroughly and pat dry and then apply moisturizing lotion.